I finished the 400 word essay that I've been working on and that's due today. What a relief!! I actually didn't think it was possible to only use 400 words and am not happy with the finished result but I think that's coming from the perfectionist side of me :-(
Aaaah! the joys of being a mature age student. But if I think about what I was like at school - hmmm - not much different to now. I remember getting a migraine just before an exam and having to sit through it feeling like I was either going to vomit or pass out. Not good!
I'm now working on a PowerPoint presentation for Monday on Tasmanian bush rangers, looking at a primary source document through the lens of the Robin Hood myth. Ten minutes seems like such a long time until I
actually start practising!!
I'm off to play some Jungle Jewels on facebook for half an hour as a reward for working so hard!
Ciao for now!
Yes, it is a relief to finish an assignment isn't it and it's surprising what you can say in 400 words. Good luck with your PowerPoint presentation - sounds interesting.
ReplyDelete